We’re starting up a technology round table podcast. By we, I mean:
Our goal here is to provide you with some interesting discussions loosely centered around the world of development on the Microsoft platform. We’ve just finished our first show, and – while we’re aware that it’s not ready for prime-time, we’re looking for some alpha testers to give it a listen and give us some feedback.
Let’s start with our four known issues:
- It’s way too long – I edited this down to one hour, but our goal is to keep these in the 1/2 hour range.
- Audio levels – My voice is quieter than everyone else’s. Maybe that’s a good thing.
- We’re just getting used to the format – None of us has done a podcast before. I’ve edited out several awkward pauses and the like, but it’s not at all polished just yet.
- No branding – We’ll probably come up with some kind of catchy name, set up a website, and maybe include a 2 second musical bumper at the beginning. And maybe get a blimp and a mascot. But that’s all later.
So, you’re warned. Want to alpha test it and give us some feedback?
Show #1 – Topics
- .NET 3.5 SP1 Beta 1
- Entity Framework and OR/M’s in general
- Twitter-bashing (easy, but fun!)
- Ninject dependency injection framework
Download / Listen
Herding Code 1: .NET 3.5 SP1, Twitter, ORM\’s, Ninject
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, May 21st, 2008 at 12:22 amand is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.