This is the first half of our interview with Glenn Block. He talks about the interesting stuff he’s been up to at Microsoft with Prism, Unity, and MEF (the Managed Extensibility Framework).
- Glenn’s Prism posts – http://blogs.msdn.com/gblock/archive/tags/prism/default.aspx
- Prism – www.microsoft.com/compositewpf
- Unity – http://msdn.microsoft.com/unity
- MEF – http://blogs.msdn.com/kcwalina/archive/2008/04/25/MEF.aspx
- MEF CTP – http://code.msdn.com/MEF
- Look for an article on Prism in the upcoming September issue of MSDN magazine.
Download / Listen