This is the first half of our interview with Phil Haack on the ASP.NET MVC Beta Release.
- The MVC Elevator Speech
- MVC and Codebehind files
- How MVC differs from Webforms
- How MVC changes your development process
- The difficulty in unit testing UI
- What’s the threshold for testing your programs?
- The File / New / MVC experience
- How MVC is built for extensibility
- How MVC is stress tested
- Is there a controls story for MVC?
Download / Listen
Herding Code 23: Phil Haack on the ASP.NET MVC Beta Release (part 1)
This entry was posted
on Saturday, October 25th, 2008 at 8:40 pmand is filed under interview.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.