This is the second half of our interview with Phil Haack on the ASP.NET MVC Beta Release.
- ModelBinders in ASP.NET MVC
- Lessons learned in building MVC (question from Brian Henderson)
- To what extent did the MVC team look at other frameworks like Monorail, Rails, Django, etc.
- Any new features for the 1.0 release? How about 2.0?
- What’s next for you after MVC ships?
- How is the MVC team’s community-centered release style affecting other Microsoft teams?
- Will MVC’s TDD focus affect other Microsoft frameworks?
- Would MVC be a good fit for a RESTful service system
- RESTful routing
- What Visual Studio features can we expect
- How has one year at Microsoft been for you?
- Strongly typed ActionLink having been moved to MVC futures
Download / Listen
Herding Code 24: Phil Haack on the ASP.NET MVC Beta Release (part 2)
This entry was posted
on Monday, November 3rd, 2008 at 10:06 pmand is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.