Jon talks to Laurent Bugnion about WPF and Silverlight. Laurent's an expert on WPF and Silverlight, and is the author of Silverlight 2 Unleashed
- Differences between WPF and Silverlight
- Thoughts on Silverlight offline
- Model-View-ViewModel pattern and applications in Blend
- WPF Disciples mailing list
- Why use WPF instead of Winforms
- Non-visual benefits of WPF and Silverlight
- Benefits of the XAML format
- Silverlight's VisualStateManager compared to WPF triggers
- Laurent's experiences writing Silverlight 2 Unleashed
Download / Listen
Herding Code 26: Laurent Bugnion on WPF and Silverlight
This entry was posted
on Friday, November 14th, 2008 at 3:13 pmand is filed under interview.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.