- Previously bundled features are now distribued via Windows Live – good or bad?
- Is the Windows Live suite just a standardized crapware?
- Where’s our Photo Gallery?
- Windows Marketplace???
- Missing an ISO Mounter
- The out of box experience
- Window docking
- Windows Explorer – side by side
- Discoverability – shortcuts, etc.
- “New features” that were already in Vista
- New Wordpad and Paint with ribbons
- Same old Notepad
- Kevin’s underwhelmed with the updates to Paint
- Could Windows Live Essentials include some friends, like Paint.NET?
- Hey, a new calculator!
- Problem Steps Recorder
- Send Feedback
- Nothing new for Remote Desktop?
- Virtual Hard Drive support, but we want application virtualization
- Distribution – why not via BitTorrent?
- IE8 is still the same old IE8 that we know and meh
- Windows Scenic Animation API
- Looks like the API’s still all C++ and COM
- The Vista Bridge project
- The Ribbon control has graduated from an Office control to Windows
- No WPF?
This entry was posted
on Sunday, January 18th, 2009 at 4:21 pmand is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
» Episode 32: Windows 7 First Impressions