This week on Herding Code, Scott Bellware educates and entertain as only he can. Scott talks about Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD) and Lean Software Development, gets “all preachy” and donates to the show a nearly endless batch of outtakes.
- Hear the REAL last word about TDD. You know it is more about design and little about testing, right?
- True or false? Scott Bellware practices BDD. The answer will shock you!
- Learn why you need let go of your inner geek and commit to being a business person.
- Discover how Context Specification can help you get a date (or your money back.)
- Pick up some catchy phases like “focal depth”, “theory of constraints”, “quality at the source”, “working forward” and “Docksiders.”
- And much, much, much more.
Download / Listen:
Episode 42: Scott Bellware on BDD and Lean Development
This entry was posted
on Wednesday, April 8th, 2009 at 11:23 amand is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.