» Episode 7: Why Don’t Startups Run On Microsoft?
This entry was posted
on Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 at 10:34 pmand is filed under podcast, Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Licensing cost
- Availability and cost of developers
- Development environments and tools
- Relative costs of software vs. development time
- Thoughts on whether Microsoft should ship Visual Studio Express with Windows
- Those few companies who start on one stack and switch as they get larger
- How, in the end, it all comes down to execution