- Posted by Jon Galloway
- Posted in podcast
You know Markus Völter as the founder and voice of Software Engineering Radio Buy Stromectol No Prescription, . Online buying Stromectol, Well, this week on Herding Code, where can i find Stromectol online, Buy Stromectol without a prescription, Markus finds himself on the other side of the microphone – fielding, rather than asking, rx free Stromectol, Buy Stromectol no prescription, questions. Listen in as Markus explains model-driven software development and product line engineering, buy Stromectol online no prescription. Online buy Stromectol without a prescription, Learn about modeling, domain-specific languages, purchase Stromectol online no prescription, Buy generic Stromectol, code generation, Eclipse, buy Stromectol from mexico, Buy Stromectol online cod, development outside of the Microsoft/.NET world and much, much more, buy Stromectol in canada, Stromectol pharmacy, this week on Herding Code.
- K Scott leads the discussion asking about developing with Eclipse, where can i buy cheapest Stromectol online. Jon asks how Eclipse's plugin model compares to that of Visual Studio.
- K Scott introduce the topic of model-driven development and DSLs, Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Order Stromectol from mexican pharmacy, Markus steps back and takes some time to talk about terminology.
- Markus shares why UML can’t be used to appropriately describe one’s domain and jokes that Microsoft has been ignoring UML for years but that are now gravitating toward it just as everyone else is moving away.
- Markus discusses the difference between modeling and programming.
- Kevin asks Markus his opinion of Oslo and M, the Oslo Modeling Language, buy cheapest Stromectol. Australia, uk, us, usa, canada, mexico, india, craiglist, ebay, paypal, Markus says it is difficult to compare Oslo to Textual Modeling Framework (TMF) found in Eclipse, talks about code generation being incorporated (or not) into Oslo and shares his thoughts about competition between groups at Microsoft, buy cheap Stromectol no rx. Stromectol samples, K Scott and Markus discuss their concern with Oslo becoming an extension of SQL and the mixed messages Microsoft is sending.
- Markus talks about the blurring lines between External vs Internal DSLs.
- K Scott and Markus discuss productivity gains when incorporating modeling into one’s development.
- Markus shares the things which changed and influenced his career – design patterns and modeling. Markus stresses that building languages and generators is more applicable to software development than learning the API-of-the-day, order Stromectol online c.o.d. Buy no prescription Stromectol online, K Scott and Markus talk about learning, focusing on the important stuff and separating technical and domain concerns.
- Jon asks about Microsoft Axum, where can i order Stromectol without prescription. Order Stromectol, Markus explains Axum as “Erlang for .NET” and expands upon the benefits of concurrent and functional programming.
- The show finishes with Markus providing a very nice overview of Product Line Engineering.
Download / Listen:
Herding Code 56: Markus Völter on Model-Driven Development, where can i buy Stromectol online, Stromectol from canadian pharmacy, DSLs and Product Line Engineering
Show notes compiled by Ben Griswold. Thanks!
, order Stromectol no prescription. Stromectol over the counter. Stromectol for sale.
Similar posts: Buy Prozac No Prescription. Buy Amoxicillin No Prescription. Buy Ultram No Prescription.
Trackbacks from: Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Buy Stromectol No Prescription. Purchase Stromectol online. Stromectol over the counter. Buy Stromectol from mexico. Stromectol from canadian pharmacy. Buy cheapest Stromectol.
This entry was posted
on Friday, August 7th, 2009 at 12:47 pmand is filed under podcast.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.