400 Bad Request
- Clint gives the elevator pitch and a brief history of Startup Weekend.
- Jon talks about how they are incorporating Startup Weekend into Web Camps. The guys talk about project implementation.
- Clint talks about Startup Weekend growth, reach and staff and facilitator involvement. Clint talks about the management aspects of Startup Weekend.
- Jon asks the types of application which Startup Weekenders are pitching. The guys talk about monetizing iPhone and iPad applications and Jon asks about Windows 7 Phone apps.
- Clint talks about the benefit of having developers at Startup Weekend knowing a common framework/language.
- Jon asks about Startup Weekend success stories like Twitpay and Foodspotting.
- Clint talks about community building, relationships, launch support and current startup funding ratio around 5%.
- Client and Jon talk about startup thinking in the Microsoft community and building a business around MS technologies.