This is the second half of our interview with Glenn Block. He talks about the interesting stuff he’s been up to at Microsoft with Prism, Unity, and MEF (the Managed Extensibility Framework). Be sure to listen to part 1 first or Glenn’s crazytalk about MEF will spin your head around.
- Glenn’s Prism posts – http://blogs.msdn.com/gblock/archive/tags/prism/default.aspx
- Prism – www.microsoft.com/compositewpf
- Unity – http://msdn.microsoft.com/unity
- MEF – http://blogs.msdn.com/kcwalina/archive/2008/04/25/MEF.aspx
- MEF CTP – http://code.msdn.com/MEF
- Look for an article on Prism in the upcoming September issue of MSDN magazine.
Download / Listen