This week Kevin leads a discussion on interviewing software developers:
- What interview styles we find effective
- What sort of questions actually help us evaluate a candidate
- Why API trivia and puzzle questions don’t work
- Hiring mistakes we’ve made based on errors in our interview style
- Why we don’t do very well when the tables are turned and it’s our turn to be interviewed
Download / Listen
Herding Code 16: Interviewing Software Developers
This entry was posted
on Thursday, September 4th, 2008 at 5:25 pmand is filed under discussion.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.