This week we talk to Ted Leung. Ted works on dynamic languages and tools at Sun Microsystems and is a member of the Apache Software Foundation. We discussed a variety of issues, including:
- Ted’s wild ride through Apple, Apache, the Open Source Application Foundation, and Sun
- How open source development can benefit software companies as well as the development community
- How open source has worked for Apple, Sun, and IBM
- Microsoft and open source
- Chandler: what is it, what it does well, and where it disappoints
Download / Listen
Herding Code 20: Ted Leung on Open Source in the corporate world
This entry was posted
on Friday, October 3rd, 2008 at 10:03 amand is filed under interview, podcast.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.