This week Kevin leads a discussion about the inauguration on the web, then we field some questions from listeners.
- Live inauguration video on Silverlight sites
- Photosynth picture of the inauguration
- whitehouse.gov on webforms – will Viewstate bring down the presidency?
- Armchair quarterbacking the whitehouse.gov site
- whitehouse.gov updates robots.txt
- And Twitter didn’t die!
- Question – What is the one thing I should learn this year
- – K. Scott – SOLID, dynamic languages, WPF
- – Jon – Pick something, declarative UI, get involved in something
- – Kevin – SOLID Principles, WPF
- Question – Comparing working in Web, RIA, and WPF
- Side discussion: What’s the deal with ClickOnce?
- Whoa! Scott Koon joins us mid-call!
- Quick discussion of jQuery 1.3
- Question – What is the one thing Scott K wants to learn this year?
- – Scott K. – Expressions
- – K. Scott – I agree that Scott K should learn expressions
- Side discussion: Why are companies so slow to upgrade .NET versions?
- – Jon – Go, go, go!
- – K. Scott – Not enough must-have features
- – Kevin – Requires customers to upgrade
This entry was posted
on Thursday, January 29th, 2009 at 7:28 pmand is filed under discussion, podcast.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.