» Herding Code 55: Nate Kohari brings Your Moment of Zen
This entry was posted
on Thursday, July 30th, 2009 at 12:55 amand is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
- Kevin sets the tone of the show and notes that the guys are going to steer clear of the questions already addressed on a recent Hanselman show. This talk will focus on technical and startup details.
- Nate comments on why he build his application using the Microsoft stack. After all, most startups don’t chose this path.
- The guys talk about multiple browser support, jQuery, jQuery Plugins, CSS and Firefox Add-ons.
- Jon asks about architectural patterns. Nate talks about ASP.NET MVC with the Spark View Engine.
- Kevin asks about online payment integration? Was it painful?
- Nate discusses hosting and scalability.
- Scott K asks about the brains behind the operation and how her background may have inspired Zen’s UI and overall flow.
- Kevin asks Nate for any “words of wisdom” for those thinking about launching a startup.
- Kevin wraps up the show asking Nate about what’s to come with Ninject and Zen.