In this episode of Herding Code, the gang talks about what happened last year and what they think will happen in the years to come. Oh, and K Scott brings us the first lightning round of 2010!
- How will the guys manage the show in 2010? Google Docs and listener requests?
- Are you bitter because today’s coder has little appreciation for how rough devs had it 10 years ago?
- Phone wars. Big, smart ones. Will Android dethrone the iPhone?
- Place your bets! Biggest box office hit in 2010: Ironman 2 or The A-Team Movie?
- You don’t see the Fail Whale quite as often, but it’s still fun to listen to the guys continue to complain about Twitter and its clients.
- Next ten years – will C# continue to rule the .NET roost?
- Ever ask WolframAlpha “Who uses this site?”
- What secret project is John Lam working on? Will IronRuby live on?
- You love maps, right? K Scott does too. Who knew?
- Ever wonder if the iSlate will take over the (Kindle) world?
- Are you planning to improve your skill set in 2010? How?
- Really? Jon’s default search engine is Bing! How’s about that Infinite Scroll!
Download / Listen:
Herding Code 68 – New Year Shenanigans
Show notes compiled by Ben Griswold. Thanks!
This entry was posted
on Thursday, January 14th, 2010 at 10:40 pmand is filed under discussion.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.